Introducing myself

Granny3

Jun 19, 2018
I was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's last November age 44 .I'm a mum to 5 girls aged from 15 -25 I've also got 3 grandchildren. My husband and daughters have been an amazing support to me whilst maintaining my independence .at the moment im doing ok apart from being extremely tired all the time is this normal ?

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Hello @Granny3 and welcome to Talking Point

Yes, I think feeling much more tired is quite normal. It takes much more effort now for your brain to work, so it leaves you feeling tired. Do you have somewhere quiet to go if all becomes too much?

karaokePete

Jul 23, 2017
N Ireland
Hello @Granny3, welcome to TP from me too. I hope you find the forum a friendly, informative and supportive place.
I'm sure you'll have a good look around the site in your own time and please keep posting if you have any questions or even to vent feelings.

There is a wealth of information on the site and when you feel able you may wish to look at the various Factsheets and Booklets which you can find by following this link https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/get-support/publications-factsheets-full-list

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
old ginger