intro new member

blue sea

Aug 24, 2005
England
Hi everyone.
I've recently joined and have found reading some of your messages very helpful so thought I would intrduce myself in case any of my experiences are of interest to others.

Blue sea

Last edited:

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear' blue sea', a very warm welcome to T.P.
What a thoughtful idea to finish on the 'positives'. Like your way of thinking.

We all have negative thoughts and it is good to get them out in the open, but you don't have to be the super hero all the time. Cut yourself some slack. I am sure that you are doing everything you can at present. Take care and post again soon. Warmest regards, Connie

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Hi Blue Sea, welcome to TP. On here you can get all your feelings out and share them, no matter if they are happy, sad or whatever. I do hope you find us useful. Sounds as if the staff are lovely in your Dads home, so glad. Try not to let it get to you, he was obviously very hard work so you had no choice. You did the best you possibly could and a home was the only answer. You gave it a go at home with him first, so if it wasn't working out, it had to be 24/7 care. It hurts I know, but he is safe and as you say, they are very good to him. If you are visiting several times a week already, you have more than fulfilled any obligation. You do have a right to a life of your own my love. I am sure your Dad would say the same. Keep posting, love She. XX

storm

Aug 10, 2004
notts
Hi Bluesea,Just a short message to welcome you here.I think you are coping great to say all you have been through.This dreadful illness is horrible for all concerned but i am sure you will find this site a great comfort and help.STORM

noodle31

May 1, 2005
kent
Hi Bluesea

This site is wonderful

it is good to beable to "talk" to others who understand

love Jane x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member