1. Tears Falling

Tears Falling Registered User

Jul 8, 2013
    Dear TP team

I am looking for some information about incontinence products. Specifically items for the bed - more then a rubber sheet to go under bed clothes if available. Also for under garments. Knickers that maybe look like female underwear, pads, etc. I know that the GP will be able to potentially help and there have only been a couple of occasions so far but it's something family are starting to talk about for mum and you know I like to try and do the research for my dad.

I will have a look through previous discussions but wanted to ask your expert advice.

Thank you.

2. jimbo 111

jimbo 111 Registered User

Jan 23, 2009
    North Bucks
  3. Louby65

Louby65 Registered User

Mar 26, 2014
    Scotland
    Hello tears falling . I have'unfortunately 'become an expert on incontinence products having tried and tested many of them on my mum. I find the web site incontinence choice ( choice shops) invaluable . I now purchase a product called depend pants ( attends) which are pull ups and have proved excellent . Another brand is Lille . It depends what absorbency you want as to what price but I find buying in bulk reduced costs and you can get vat exemption too. I also purchased washable bed protector pads from amazon and there is a good site called Complete Care Shop, which has a wide variety of incontinence aids. Best wishes .

4. Tears Falling

Tears Falling Registered User

Jul 8, 2013
    Thank you all. I will check the links and may well be back with questions. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to ask about these area at least not for a long time......difficult.