1. TNJJ

TNJJ Registered User

May 7, 2019
    H.You can get yellow bags for people’s pads.These are provided by the council especially for people with incontinence.They are taken away and incinerated so they don’t go in with ordinary rubbish They come every week.It is free.You just have to phone up the council to ask...It would save your bins.

2. TNJJ

TNJJ Registered User

May 7, 2019
    ....Hi You can get yellow bags for the council for your incontinence products.These are incinerated and don’t go in with household rubbish.It is all free.Collected once a week.They will take it away and then leave you another new bag.Just give your council a ring.You then won’t have to worry about Greenpeace.

3. Loisand

Loisand Registered User

Dec 25, 2017
    No nothing, mind you the hospital had basically wrote her off, it was true grit by mom that she started walking again, perseverance by me to get her walking, she can't do stairs so her bedroom is now downstairs, on the positive note I had a phone call from physio today, at long last of 4 months being out of hospital they are going to give her physio!! Would be interested about the dietary notes, Mom don't drink water but she has plenty of decaf tea and coffee, apparently decaf doesn't aggravate the bowels and bladder like normal tea and coffee!! Take care xx

4. Loisand

Loisand Registered User

Dec 25, 2017
    Thank you for that advice, if I can't get a bigger bin then I will ask them for the yellow bags, saying that I will ask for the bags, at least it's all being incinerated instead of going in landfill, thank you x

5. witts1973

witts1973 Registered User

Jun 20, 2018
    Male
    Leamington Spa
    Hi I have sent you a private message

6. Loisand

Loisand Registered User

Dec 25, 2017
    Thank you x

7. Loisand

Loisand Registered User

Dec 25, 2017
    What a disastrous start to Sunday morning, 5.30 could hear movement in the room where mom is, went in and it looked like a war zone with poohy pad and about another 2 pads all shredded up and over the floor, and there's Mom saying "don't know what all that is over the floor", poo all over the commode, again same reply, don't know how or what that is, so have already had vacuum out, Windows wide open to get rid of smell....me, well doing my widow Twanky session, washing machine on, stress headache, tablets took, caffeine being topped up.....rant over...My day hopefully will get better!!

8. Bunpoots

Bunpoots Registered User

Apr 1, 2016
    Nottinghamshire
    What a rotten start to the day @Loisand . Fingers crossed it improves!!

9. TNJJ

TNJJ Registered User

May 7, 2019

10. TNJJ

TNJJ Registered User

May 7, 2019
    Let’s hope so.!Nothing worse than that smell.Fingers crossed!

11. Loisand

Loisand Registered User

Dec 25, 2017
    Haha, went out to open the gates for the carers and had to clean up dog muck, have done 4 loads washing, nothing else can go wrong (with fingers crossed)!!

12. Loisand

Loisand Registered User

Dec 25, 2017
    Ahh thank you, I have everything crossed haha!