• Expert Q&A: Rare dementias - Tues 3 March, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of rare dementias. It will be hosted by Nikki and Seb from Rare Dementia Support. If you have any questions about rare dementias, they will be here to answer them on Tuesday 3 March between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

Incontinence question...

di65

Feb 28, 2013
new zealand
Hi there. I have noticed that there a re a lot of posts on here about incontinence. My husband does not have a problem with this (yet) and I was wondering if this happens in all cases, and what causes it.
I was at a carer's morning tea this morning, and there was only six of us there and the 'carees' are all at different stages. We were discussing the subject of incontinence, but no-one seemed to know the answer. The care's meeting today was one of the best I had attended - maybe because of the low numbers - we really opened up to each other. I came away really feeling better about life. Soon to be shattered though with his question time on my return:(

SIGH!!