Incontinence pads

opaline

Nov 13, 2014
Mum been in hospital since Mothers Day awaiting a care home, I have a surplus of incontinence pads at home. Does anyone know how I can dispose of them ie hospital, chemist, charity shop? Don't want to just bin them as they are so expensive, x

daisydi

Feb 25, 2015
Norfolk
Mum been in hospital since Mothers Day awaiting a care home, I have a surplus of incontinence pads at home. Does anyone know how I can dispose of them ie hospital, chemist, charity shop? Don't want to just bin them as they are so expensive, x

I took my mums into the care home with her

Beate

May 21, 2014
London
I am sure care homes or day centres would love them. I have once seen some advertised on Freecycle as well, unfortunately I was too late to get them!

cobden28

Jan 31, 2012
Incotinence pads

What about your local day care centre? A surplus of incontinence pads might come in handy for anyone who has an 'accident', perhaps?

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm presuming they are unopened packets. Homes etc won't take opened packets.

Beate

May 21, 2014
London
What about your local day care centre? A surplus of incontinence pads might come in handy for anyone who has an 'accident', perhaps?

Yes, ours got a donation from someone, some of which they are using for OH which means I don't have to send in that many myself.