In need of a virtual hug

Louby65

Mar 26, 2014
Scotland
Hi Rob,
So glad C is settling. Time to yourself is SO important.
Lou, hope you are ok (not the 'ok' we tell others but the truth) xxx

Hi Jenny , I'm doing ok thank you . Just waiting on things getting done and will hopefully have a funeral date late next week . Thank you for your message , everyone's been so kind . How are you doing yourself . How's all your family , especially your lovely granddaughter? Lou xx

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
Hi Gill . I'm doing a bit better thank you . Can't do much officially until post mortem but my niece is getting things organised . It's been such a busy week . Hope all is well with yourself - glad to see your enjoying this lovely weather . Thank you once again for your kind messages , I really appreciate your support my friend . Xxx

Lou I'm pleased that you are doing a bit better, its such an awful wait waiting for the post mortem I hope that you won't have to wait much longer my friend and you can begin to prepare for the funeral....look after yourself my friend xx...feel free to pm me if you need to talk xx

Louby65

Mar 26, 2014
Scotland
Lou I'm pleased that you are doing a bit better, its such an awful wait waiting for the post mortem I hope that you won't have to wait much longer my friend and you can begin to prepare for the funeral....look after yourself my friend xx...feel free to pm me if you need to talk xx

Thank you once again for your kind words. I met a couple of friends today with my mum at a seaside town and went for lunch . It was a lovely day . I will be in touch soon just to have a chat with you. I know it's your dad's anniversary on Wednesday , so my thoughts will be with you my dear friend . Xxx

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
Glad you had a decent lunch at the seaside Lou, it's always nice to get away for a bit. Will be thinking of you this week and hoping all the formalities are concluded quickly for you.

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
Thank you for enlightening me rob !!...yes it could help to work off stress and it is always good to meet new people
Goodnight rob xx....just going to have a night cap now x

How are you Gill? As Lou just reminded me of your dad's anniversary will be thinking of you too and popping on here to see how you are doing.

Louby65

Mar 26, 2014
Scotland
Glad you had a decent lunch at the seaside Lou, it's always nice to get away for a bit. Will be thinking of you this week and hoping all the formalities are concluded quickly for you.

Many thanks rob for your very kind messages . I truly appreciate them . How did C get on this week ? Lou x

Louby65

Mar 26, 2014
Scotland
She enjoyed her club on Thursday and her memory café on Wednesday, so a good week but tired out now. Thanks for asking Lou.

That's great rob , really pleased things seemed to be working out for you both . C is content at her club and you get some time to yourself . It's a win , win situation . Hope you and C have a lovely weekend . Lou x

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
Thank you once again for your kind words. I met a couple of friends today with my mum at a seaside town and went for lunch . It was a lovely day . I will be in touch soon just to have a chat with you. I know it's your dad's anniversary on Wednesday , so my thoughts will be with you my dear friend . Xxx

Thank you Lou...how very good of you to remember with you being in the middle of your own grief xx
I'm so pleased that you have had a lovely day today Lou....I think it is just what you needed
My thoughts are with you too my friend xxx
Please pop on and chat when you are feeling ready xx

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
How are you Gill? As Lou just reminded me of your dad's anniversary will be thinking of you too and popping on here to see how you are doing.

Thank you rob....its so nice that we support each other...
I will be going to the cemetery on Wednesday.... it certainly doesn't feel like a year....it still feels like yesterday xx

Louby65

Mar 26, 2014
Scotland
Thank you Lou...how very good of you to remember with you being in the middle of your own grief xx
I'm so pleased that you have had a lovely day today Lou....I think it is just what you needed
My thoughts are with you too my friend xxx
Please pop on and chat when you are feeling ready xx

Hi Gill , just popping on to see how everyone is ? Things are much the same with me . Still waiting for results about my sister . Trying to keep busy and taking my mum out in this lovely weather . We were at Loch Lomond yesterday , it was lovely . Weather not so good today , can't complain though , the garden certainly needs it . Hope you and the family ok ? Lou xx

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
Hi Gill , just popping on to see how everyone is ? Things are much the same with me . Still waiting for results about my sister . Trying to keep busy and taking my mum out in this lovely weather . We were at Loch Lomond yesterday , it was lovely . Weather not so good today , can't complain though , the garden certainly needs it . Hope you and the family ok ? Lou xx

Hopefully you will get some results about your sister now the bank holiday is over, Lou. A wee trip to Loch Lomond is always a good tonic and good for your mum. Look after yourself this week.

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent

Lou, like rob says perhaps you will know something soon now that the bank holiday is over...I'm pleased to read that you have been out with your mum...loch Lomond is beautiful... I'm glad that you had a good day my friend... You take care of yourself xxx

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
How are you doing this week Gill?

Hi rob, thank you for asking...I'm OK....remembering what was happening this time last year...and not getting to the hospital in time on the morning of the 31st...I think I will always beat myself up about that....but I suppose it will get easier given time
How are you and c this week ? will c be going to day care on Thursday.... if so...do you have any plans for your few hours respite xx

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
Hi rob, thank you for asking...I'm OK....remembering what was happening this time last year...and not getting to the hospital in time on the morning of the 31st...I think I will always beat myself up about that....but I suppose it will get easier given time
How are you and c this week ? will c be going to day care on Thursday.... if so...do you have any plans for your few hours respite xx

Don't beat yourself up Gill. As I remember you had had a very hard time of it for months and must have been in and out of hospitals and care homes every day. You gave all you had. Will send a wee virtual hug for tomorrow.

C is doing ok and should be at her club on Thursday. I have booked a place at a care support centre lunch club at a café for myself.

Best wishes Gill, Rob

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
Don't beat yourself up Gill. As I remember you had had a very hard time of it for months and must have been in and out of hospitals and care homes every day. You gave all you had. Will send a wee virtual hug for tomorrow.

C is doing ok and should be at her club on Thursday. I have booked a place at a care support centre lunch club at a café for myself.

Best wishes Gill, Rob
How good of you to remember rob,you truly are a good friend,I'm so lucky to have you and Lou, thank you for the hug will be needing them tomorrow xx....hope that you enjoy your lunch on Thursday...let us know how it goes xx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anne-Marie14