important day

pins tony

Oct 20, 2014
bristol
Hi to all of you out there.tomorrow November 5th is the anniversary of when I met my lovely June she was 15and I was 16.i was going to try to take June out for lunch but I don't think she is up to it. so I will as usual visit and maybe a nice box of chocolates would be ok we can share them with the staff and other residents I wish I could do more for her she deserves so much more.so I just thought I would do this message in case
someone had any ideas take care

fizzie

Jul 20, 2011
How lovely! you are a treasure and I think June's prize will be seeing you chocolates or not and sharing the smile and the joy that you so obviously find in your beloved June. I wasn't having a great day today and your post has really cheered me. Have a wonderful day and take lots of photos. I will be thinking of you xx

pins tony

Oct 20, 2014
bristol
How lovely! you are a treasure and I think June's prize will be seeing you chocolates or not and sharing the smile and the joy that you so obviously find in your beloved June. I wasn't having a great day today and your post has really cheered me. Have a wonderful day and take lots of photos. I will be thinking of you xx

Thanks for your comments fizzie you have cheered me up

starryuk

Nov 8, 2012
when I met my lovely June she was 15 and I was 16.

how lovely and how romantic.:)

Chocolates sounds a good idea. I wonder if your wife might enjoy looking at flowers. ( I know my mum enjoyed the bright colours even in the last stages in her care home.)

I do hope you have a special time together tomorrow.

pins tony

Oct 20, 2014
bristol
flowers

how lovely and how romantic.:)

Chocolates sounds a good idea. I wonder if your wife might enjoy looking at flowers. ( I know my mum enjoyed the bright colours even in the last stages in her care home.)

I do hope you have a special time together tomorrow.

June loves flowers and I always make sure she has them in her room.I forgot to say that it will be 61years ago that we met but thanks anyway for the suggestion

Mrsbusy

Aug 15, 2015
Congratulations to you both, instead of flowers how about a cyclamen plant or small rose bush they have in the supermarkets at the moment. They will last longer and don't have to keep changing the water either.

Whatever you do enjoy each other company.

Babymare01

Apr 22, 2015
Hello there

I just want to wish you both a lovely day and I hope there will be treasured memories to hold

61 years! just beautiful xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hello pins tony

I doubt you could do any more for your wife June than you are already doing. Have a lovely anniversary of the day you met. :)

pins tony

Oct 20, 2014
bristol
anniversary

I hope you both have a lovely day, Tony. x

Hi thanks for all your lovely messages. We had a good day and shared the chocolates around.My lovely June was having a good day and when I said to her I love you she replied I.LOVE YOU TO.so I had a great day to.once again THANKS for your support take care xx

fizzie

Jul 20, 2011
Wow Tony that made your day extra extra special xxxx So happy for you. Fingers crossed for many good and peaceful days ahead
Thinking of you x

pins tony

Oct 20, 2014
bristol
pins tony

Hi to all of you out there.tomorrow November 5th is the anniversary of when I met my lovely June she was 15and I was 16.i was going to try to take June out for lunch but I don't think she is up to it. so I will as usual visit and maybe a nice box of chocolates would be ok we can share them with the staff and other residents I wish I could do more for her she deserves so much more.so I just thought I would do this message in case
someone had any ideas take care

If everyone is wondering why PINS TONY when I meet June the first words I said to her was hi you with the pins.that's short for hi you with the gorgeous legs.what a rubbish chat up line but it sure worked take care xx

Dimelza

May 28, 2013
Oh that's heart melting stuff Tony. I hope you all enjoyed the chocolates xx