IMG code

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I have img code 'off' on my page - can anyone tell me how I get this on? I am having difficulty viewing pictures and wondered if this had anything to do with it?

Bruce has already tried to help me out with this problem but I must still be doing something wrong. The problem only started recently as until a few weekas ago I had no problem at all with images.

Thanks
Izzy

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Hi Izzy,

It could be a board setting or another setting on your PC. Lets go for the easiest option first.

1. Click on User CP, its at the top left side. This takes you to your control panel.
2. Click on the Edit Options link (on the menu to the left).
3. Near the bottom of the page there is a little checkbox Show Images (including attached images and images in code)
4. Make sure this checkbox has a tick in it. Just click on it to add a tick.
5. Click on the [B]Save Changes [/B] button at the bottom of the page.

If that doesn't work we may need to look at your Internet Explorer settings.

Hope it helps
Kind Regards
Craig

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Hi Izzy,

before checking this out. What browser version are you using (thats the software that you use to view TP with).

You can find out by clicking on the Help menu at the top of the window and clicking on 'About Internet Explorer' or 'About Netscape'.

thanks
Craig

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Thanks Izzy.
I'll check this out with the administrator on Monday as it may have something to do with a board setting.

Can you let me know exactly where you are are seeing this message?

thanks
Craig

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
I see pictures fine and IMG code is OFF in my TP.

I'm wondering if there is an issue for standard dial-up, but not for broadband...? :confused:

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Me again! I do have broadband, Bruce. I can see yours and Craig's pictures alongside your messages. It seems to be the pics from attachments which have disappeared without trace!
Izzy

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Don't ask me why - my pics have all magically reappeared on the pages!!

Thanks for the help all!

Iz

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Hi Connie,

all you need to do is:

1. Click on the User CP link (its on the purple bar at the top of the page (far left).
2. Click on the Edit Email and Password link (in a link on the far left).

It should be self explanatory from there.

Hope your are OK, if not just shout for more help
Kind Regards
Craig

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
I have img code 'off' on my page - can anyone tell me how I get this on? I am having difficulty viewing pictures and wondered if this had anything to do with it?

Bruce has already tried to help me out with this problem but I must still be doing something wrong. The problem only started recently as until a few weekas ago I had no problem at all with images.

Thanks
Izzy

Test reply from 2020

See https://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/thr...ng-point-after-our-update.120524/post-1697997 for explanation

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy Mayor