i'm in tears

elaineo2

Jul 6, 2007
leigh lancashire
Hi everyone,

I'vejust had mum on the phone in tears.Dads just decided he is coming to my house to see the kids.Apparently he won't be disuaded.told her not to worry my ex is on the job as we speak.i am happy he wants to see the kids whatever time.love elaine

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Elaine, at least he knows where he wants to go and isn`t wandering round the streets.

Love xx

MelissaParker

Aug 11, 2007
He wants to come where he feels comfortable and happy. I've been there and seen it for myself with my Dad. They just sort of get in into their mind and need to do it! He is trying to find some comfort that's all and clearly knows you all love him and that's why he's coming. Just hug him when he gets there. Be prepared for him not to want to stay long after mission accomplished! Make sure he get's home safely. My thoughts are with you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Hi Elaine,
I hope that your dad arrived safely, and everyone enjoyed the visit. I hope that your poor mum is feeling OK. Taffy.

elaineo2

Jul 6, 2007
leigh lancashire
Thanks everyone,
Dad did arrive safely.My ex follwed him in the car just to make sure.He said he just wanted some air and that he hadn't seen my eldest daughter for a while.Emma felt abit guilty as she hadn't seen grandad for about a week.They have made plans to take the dogs out when she is back from work this afternoon.He got home via my ex.Mum rang to say thanks for looking after him!as if i would do anything less.Thankyou all again for caring.love elainex;)

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Thank goodness Elaine.

Would you have been less worried if he had set out during the day, instead of at night?

Love xx

elaineo2

Jul 6, 2007
leigh lancashire
I think i would but don't know why.On days that are good he will take himself off to the corner shop.Its the monsters out there that i worry about most.Years ago when he was ok,he got attacked and beaten on his way home from a dart match and he was in a right mess.He has probably forgotten this by now but i haven't.love elainex

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lesley&john