I'm angry

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Hiya Hon

You'll cope as many times as you need to, yes you feel sad and your tired, but you'll stay strong because your dad and your family need you to, grit your teeth honey, no one wants to have to cope with this, but your near the end of your journey, its scarey but you'll get there..............and you've got lots of friends here who will help you through it.

You've supported such a lot of us on TP through bad times, we'll be here for you when you need it. ;)

Much love
Alex x

Kayla

May 14, 2006
Kent
Dear Amy,
Just to let you know that I'm thinking of you.
It must be a worry about your son's school trip tomorrow but maybe if there was an emergency, a friend might be able to give him a lift.
Everything happened really quickly with my Mum and I didn't get time to take it all in although at least I know that she is at peace.I miss her very much.
It must be worse though, waiting for something to happen.
Take care of yourself.
Kayla

daughter

Mar 16, 2005
It sounds quite near for you and your Mum and Dad now. I know how very difficult that wait is. I will be thinking of you Helen, love from Hazel.

Tina

May 19, 2006
Thinking of you, Helen. It's a very difficult time for all of you, and so sad to watch your mum like this, never knowing what will happen next or when it will happen.

Love, Tina xx

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Helen,
Just to say I'm thinking of you in this extremely difficult time. The roller coaster of emotion you are riding is so devastating, debilitating and exhausting.

Love,

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Hi

I know where you are coning from. I too had myself prepared alst year when Mum was near death. She rallied, she wanted to..but at the same time my friend's Mum passed away and she was just physically ill and I remember the burning anger I felt at the time that life was so unfair.

Life is what it is. Mum wants to continue. For all that is left to her she is content..for me and others watching it sometimes feels that it is not enough and you feel you want to burst. But it is Mum's life and my anger is my grief talking.

Never be afraid to let it out and let it go..better that than bottled and kept!

((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

Mameeskye