I'm 17 year old, and i think i have dementia

sundayisthegreatday

Aug 15, 2019
I'm 17 year old boy from indonesia, and i think i have dementia or something, I've been thinking about this lately, and i've been living in really bad environment of my entire life, the weather in this place where i live it always been in 90 degrees fahrenheit in a day, and i don't have ac in my room, so mostly i only use fan, and i really have bad habit since i was kid, i always been late to go to sleep, like i have sleep problems when i was kid, till right now, and i'm kinda have obesity problem, i mean my height is about 5.7 feet, and my weight is about 86-85kg, and i also have this problem with my head, i always hear this sound in my brain, it's like water or something moving in my brain, it always happen every minutes, and i also have spine problem i think, i don't know what to say, i just need help for what should i do for fix all these things up?

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Certainly see your doctor @sundayisthegreatday

No one here can tell you what is wrong but we can sympathise with your fears.

Please see your doctor and then you can post and tell us what they say.

Teo

Aug 14, 2019
I would see a GP, there are other causes that could explain your symptoms also. It is better to get someone with experience to run some tests. Do you have access to medical care? I note you say you are from Indonesia. Do you live there?