Ideas welcome

silver star

May 23, 2017
M.I.L had a nose dive out of the back door on Saturday. She has a gash above her eye, which has steristrip stitches on it. Thankfully she isn't in any pain with it, can't remember anything about how it happened, the trip to hospital etc. Now she has "discovered" it, keeps touching it and saying, "I think I must have bumped my head". Does anyone have any ideas as to how to stop her from doing this, the only thing I can think of is a "lampshade", like the dogs wear when they have a problem.....

karaokePete

Jul 23, 2017
N Ireland
M.I.L had a nose dive out of the back door on Saturday. She has a gash above her eye, which has steristrip stitches on it. Thankfully she isn't in any pain with it, can't remember anything about how it happened, the trip to hospital etc. Now she has "discovered" it, keeps touching it and saying, "I think I must have bumped my head". Does anyone have any ideas as to how to stop her from doing this, the only thing I can think of is a "lampshade", like the dogs wear when they have a problem.....
Oh dear, that reads like a nasty fall.
When I put 'New Skin' or plasters on any cuts my wife gets she tends to keep touching too. If you're worried about the stitches being removed maybe a very large plaster to cover the whole area would assist as long as she doesn't pull it off. Can't really think of anything else. It won't be elegant but maybe a bit more so than a dog collar!:)