I Won't Hide Any Longer

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Kathleen said:
The last time I thought I was having a text "chat" with him, it was his partner texting while he relayed what I was saying to someone else on the phone........
how sad is that?

Now my texts are answered with "wrong number." I won't bother any more, I am well past childish games.

Kathleen, that's incredibly sad. It sounds as if he needs to grow up.

As people said to me, when I reported my disastrous holiday experience, 'What have you lost?'

It doesn't stop it hurting, though does it?

Love and hugs,

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I don`t know how people can ask what has been lost by family conflict. What has been lost is the closeness, love and mutual support, taken for granted by those who have it, but sorely missed by those who haven`t.

elaineo2

Jul 6, 2007
leigh lancashire
Thanks for that Kathleen.Whatever happens on Friday I will make sure my elder brothers know that its is me who has done what needed to be done.If dad is diagnosed I know the 2 of them will be falling all over him and mum,sticking their oar in now I have done what needed to be done.Their their boys at the end of the day (golden balls the pair of um).But I do have a very feisty sister who I love to bits who as yet cannot accept dad has a problem.I talk her through it make her aware of whats going on and I know she will accept a diagnosis.I'm in a twirl,dad,mum,brothers and a wonderful sister,3 kids and a dog.I think we have the makings of a comedy here!love you loads all of you out there.elainex

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrew2024