I try not to come on here....

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
My mind is still curious and flexible, it puts my body to shame!

Thank goodness it is not in our hands Alice. We would be hard pressed to choose.

Even so I believe I pay more attention to the health of my mind than I do to my body. I try to redress the balance but being naturally lazy find it doesn`t come easy.

AliceA

May 27, 2016
Thank goodness it is not in our hands Alice. We would be hard pressed to choose.

Even so I believe I pay more attention to the health of my mind than I do to my body. I try to redress the balance but being naturally lazy find it doesn`t come easy.

We seem to be virtual twins! The mind is a good companion! X

Janie M

Jun 12, 2018
We seem to be virtual twins! The mind is a good companion! X
That’s made me smile never thought I’d end up like this about 4 years ago!! On a plus side, I had to finish work because of OH, but I suppose our dreams and needs go out the window. Was 1957 really a good year??

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
I had to finish work because of OH, but I suppose our dreams and needs go out the window. Was 1957 really a good year??
Yes, I had to finish work to look after OH too (he is 63) and my mum also had Alzheimers! Fun, fun, fun.........

I think 1957 was an excellent year :D

AliceA

May 27, 2016
Super Year! We got married after a whirlwind romance in 56.
I think we have to look at the plus side, harder to do some days than others. Some of the pluses I find would sound crazy to some people!

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Thank you @maryjoan - I feel a lucky girl as everyone remembered my birthday this year - including my OH (I think daughter gave him a heads-up), so I have had cards flowers and chocolate :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabream