I need some help don't know what is going on


Registered User
Jul 19, 2005
Well want next? Gp phoned today has receided a letter that my husband has been discharged to our address. Wondering how things were. He was haked from hospital to a NH. Should he be at home or in the NH? I am now so fed up that people are treated this way. I don't seem to count.


Registered User
Sep 29, 2007
Hi Chip, write a letter to the hospital and explain the situation and your confusion. Send it by recorded delivery. Hopefully you will get an apology from the hospital. If your GP is any good he could ring the hospital on your behalf. It's like the left hand just doesn't know what the right hand is doing. It makes me mad that NH and Hospitals And Social Workers ets don't liase. In a world of computers and technology, agencies seem to know less, not more. Good luck to you.