I need advice on this one

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Oh heck - no I did not mean to be harsh!!

It reminded me of the days when friends were at Wimbledon - and although I loved the tennis I spent much time looking for friends amongst the spectators. That is where I think your Dad was - and that is why I commented as such in my last post. (This is the b ... r of texting messages - we cannot actually 'see' each other to get the correct vibes!).

Hope I have not offended - as that is the last thing I would wish to do.
Best wishes Jan

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
That a really good perception Becky-Jan , I've also done that with friends who say they are going to see big brother at the eviction . all I am looking for is for my friends not the program :D

elaineo2

Jul 6, 2007
leigh lancashire
Beckyjan,i was only joking,thought you were having a go at my team and if you were i wouldn't be offended.like you say its difficult when texting to know the reaction from the othr person.I truly didn't take what you said to heart,just thought of it as abit of banter .:D love elainex

elaineo2

Jul 6, 2007
leigh lancashire
Hi Beckyjan,you make me laugh with your afterthoughts.keep doing what your doing,offense is only taken by those who choose to be offended.I love a laugh and a bit of backchat.love elainex:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jprollet