I need a little help this morning

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Grommit, It`s so good to know you have overcome such a long, low period.

When you have nowhere to hide, when you have to put a front on and pretend you are OK, it is additionally stressful.

Well done you. Love Sylvia x

Libby

May 20, 2006
North East
Hi Grommit

Really pleased to hear that you're back to yourself - it's so much worse when you don't know what's brought those low feelings on

Take care

Libs

janeymouse

Jan 1, 2007
London
sorry to hijack thread

want to post a new message but am unable to find how to do this, its probably obvious, but could some one point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Hiya Janeymouse,
At top of this page click on "Support for people with dementia...."; when new screen appears scroll down a little and on the LHS there is a blue box thing that says "New thread" - click on that.
I always have to look really hard when I want to start a thread - so you are not on your own.
Love Helen

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi Janeymouse

Just go to the main forum page. At the top is a button called 'New Thread'. Click this and you will get a message box. You have to give your thread a title.

Good luck

alfjess

Jul 10, 2006
south lanarkshire
new thread

Hi Janeymouse
Cick on support for dementia carers, then in the left hand corner you will see a button new thread, click on that and introduce a new thread.
Hope I am right, but if not I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than I am will direct you.
Alfjess