I`m In this weeks Magazine !!!!!

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Hiya all, just to tell you that my interview is in this weeks Community Care magazine, it looks great but they have used the worst photo of me i can imagine !! Unless they wanted to show me looking miserible about my illness, if thats the case its certainly worked !!:D:D I hope it gets lots of attention so it raises awareness even further, this is the link to it, best wishes, Norrms and family xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.communitycare.co.uk/Arti...-who-is-charting-his-life-with-alzheimers.htm

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Thats really good, Norms - it is not such a bad photo of you, still a handsome fellow :cool: It describes your wonderful attitude to this illness which may give hope to those just being diagnosed.

There is a link to your Blogs too - which is helpful.

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Hiya

And also my e mail if anybody wants to get in touch or needs any help, please please just e mail me, Hope this helps, best wishes, Norrms and family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Hello Norrms, congratulations on your fame. Can't get into the link as my broadband is playing up this morning but I bet you are a darned sight easier on the eye than anyone else they've pictured.;)

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Norrms i felt so proud reading your article to be able to call you and Elaine Friends, sure many people will benefit from you being so open about AD, Not a bad photo Norrms, its just that we are used to that lovely wide smile of yours . love to all the family Pam

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
That's a really good article Norrms. The picture is fine - just a serious you! I think it's really good that they have the link to your Blogs. Well done. Izzy x

FifiMo

Feb 10, 2010
Wiltshire
Congratulations on the Article Norms. You are doing so much to get the attention this disease needs and its great they've included links to your blog and your email - lets hope you get lots of feedback from it.

Oh, and the picture looks just great :D.

Fiona

Margaret79

May 11, 2010
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Now I know someone famous! :D:D:D Congratulations Norrms and Elaine. You are both an inspiration to us all. I learn so much from your posts.

Thank you for being you and for sharing with us all.

Have a good day!

Love & Hugs

Margaret xxx

Contrary Mary

Jun 11, 2010
Greater London
Hello Norrms

With Mum being in hospital, I've not had much time for any sort of reading, but I wanted to add my congratulations. You are truly an inspiration.

Best wishes to you and Elaine
Mary
x

bigtom

Sep 19, 2009
bolton lancs
Hi norm, well done you help so many people with your insight and long may you be able to do so, and i"m sure you will with elaine by your side. we had a trip out yesterday with the support club to whalley bridge for a mael and a cruise on the high peak canal, and a lot of the members asked how you and elaine where and send best wishs to you both take care regards tom:)

Michele

Oct 6, 2007
Well done Norrms.

The article is fantastic. Hey, the photo looks good to me.

Love and hugs
Michele
xxx

scarletpauline

Jul 19, 2009
Leicestershire
That's a really interesting article Norrms and I agree with everyone else, the photo isn't bad at all, just that you haven't got that twinkly smile we are used to seeing you with, love Pauline xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Norms

Well done to you and Elaine.
The article is marvellous. The photo is not the smiling Norms we know and love but never mind, it serves it`s purpose.
The whole thing is a credit to both of you.

Beezed

Apr 28, 2009
Southampton
Great article Norrms, only thing missing is your big beaming smile. You and Elaine do so much to raise awareness.

Hope all is well with you.

Love
Jeanne