I Know it's the Disease but Sometimes...

optocarol

Nov 23, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
I get tired of being accused of things which are a complete fabrication. I know logic+dementia does not = rationality, but if I don't answer the question, OH will probably just pursue ad nauseum. Tonight I said I'll remind him next time he brings this up that he actually doesn't want to talk about it! I just feel depressed - I'm so looking forward to a few days away next month, but no use telling him (again) it's happening until nearer the time.

Sorry, needed to rant.

Last edited:

lilysmybabypup

May 21, 2012
Sydney, Australia
We all snap, and then it's out of our system, we feel bad about it, and everything is ok again. That's what it was like at times with Dad, he would be so sweet, we would have some special times together, then I'd try to get him to have his tablets, and I'd be in trouble because I was trying to force him to have someone else's tablets, I was the worst daughter then. I was yelled at for my disrespect and all manner of things, and sometimes I would just say I'm sorry for everything I hadn't done. Other times I would just have had enough and yell back because I simply couldn't cope with awful accusations after I had spent every single moment caring for him and loving him.
Sometimes we just can't take it any more, because we're human after all.
It's ok, glad you could vent.
Stephanie, xxx

Vesnina

Aug 25, 2013
I get tired ...

My experience tells me it is vital to take rest
and look for the solution to get enough of sleep.
When I get happy enough, I cope with the illness and all.
Unfortunately I have been tired for too long,
and this is why I come here to find ideas...

it is vital to stay healthy and happy.

A little performance shown at the beginning of every flight triggered my understanding:
a flight attendant shows how to put a mask etc and stresses each time:
if you have a child with you, be sure to put a mask on you first,
otherwise you may not be able to help your child, mother... anyone...

Last edited:

Cfduti

May 13, 2013
I haven't been on for a while. Lots have been happening and fast and I can't keep up. Obviously I'm around and don't plan on going anywhere but sometimes it's like hanging on by a thread. I can't verbalise it but the last post in a few words kinda made it ok. Thank you.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Overwhelmed that's me