I just wanted to share this with you all...

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
I so agree

They should now be prosecuted and the owners banned from running anything like that for life, best wishes, Norrms and family xxxxxxxxxxx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
I've just read them both through. I will be hoping that you find the strength to travel this road Mark which can be a very long and winding road:(

Very best wishes

burfordthecat

Jan 9, 2008
Leicestershire
Hi Mark

I have just read the two links and am totally disgusted as to what your dear mum had to endure, this "private" company should not be in the "care business".

Wishing you the strength to see this through to the end, for you and your mum.

Love Carina x

Rosie

Jun 10, 2004
South East Wales, UK.
Its so terrible that these things happen in this day & age . It must have been so awful for you and your family to find out all the terrible things that had happened to your dear Mum. I read the two newspaper articles, let us hope that this will never happen again, to someone else's poor relative. My heart goe's out to you & your family. My Mam has recently passed away ( Sept 26th) but she was cared for in a long term stay ward & the staff there were great, I know I can be so grateful for the care she recieved ( she had been a patient there for 10years). Hope you find some peace eventually, luv & hugs Rosie x x x

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pescobar