i just need to feel your arms around me i am in so much pain

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
air cushion

thanks sky
no one phoned me back so phoned in yellow pages yes they do them 150 pounds out of our price range
so phoned a nurse at our gps for telephone appointment had done this last week but to no success but hey ho a lovelly nurse who knows the situation says yes bel i will look into air cushion and extra help re thumbs
i like a lot of others have to chase chase and chase again when we are at our lowest for help for us to be able to care for our loved ones being siily if we all said i cant cope any more what would they do in our area unless its an EMERGANCY life or death situation pass it on sorry i feel so cross
they are letting us all down i know its down to the economy finanse etc sorry love bel x

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
Bel
Do not ever say you are sorry
You deserve all the help you can get, we ALL do.
LOL
Barb & Ron XX

Margaret W

Apr 28, 2007
North Derbyshire
Dear Bel, it all sounds awful, I have been through it, but not with someone else relying on my to help them. Do you realise you can take paractemol and Ibuprofen both at the same time, and safely (assuming you haven't got a medical condition that prevents this). I didn't realise that until a couple of years ago when I had a tooth abscess, it made a difference.

Hope you manage to get it sorted.

Love

Margaret

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
thanks all

went out in motorised chair tonight
was frightened bob would kick off
but he was good when i said i cant do the kerbs can you do them for me it hurts my bum too much he was chufed like a good one he took it up curbs then passed it over to me
this is my bob
not the other one who has dementia
love bel x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Good for Bob, bel. It proves all his tempers and aggression is the illness not the real Bob.

When I took Dhiren out to the hospital cafe today, he carried my bag and walked on the outside. That was the real Dhiren, just for a moment. :)