i just need to feel your arms around me i am in so much pain

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
thanks thanks all it helps big time i wanted to post on tea room to make lite of the pain but i am not up to it
have a gum infection spent 2 hours at dentist waiting long story
sorry for feeling sorry for myself this feels like an extra pain i cant take tried to walk round asda for weekly shop i am used to my hip thumbs etc it gets me down and then tonight the pain in my mouth i did not speak much to bob i just tried to get around as fast as possible then i feel guilty
getting my chair tommorow
i have no choise hope i can post silly things getting used to it
love bel x

Chrissyan

Aug 9, 2007
N E England
Here is a hug from me, hope it helps. x
cuddles.gif

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
Dear Bel

Ron and I have mustered all the love we can send to you:):D;)
Well, we have to keep a bit back for us;)
With much love and Big, big Kiss XXXXX
Barb & Ron X

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear bel.
I do hope you haven`t got a gum abscess, the pain is murder.
I`m glad you are getting your chair. Don`t feel guilty you need it.
I hope you have antibiotics for your gum infection. After 48 hours the pain should get better.
I`m so sorry you are suffering so much.
Love xx

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
I am also sending virtual HUGS - I do hope the pain is a little easier this morning.

Take things easy and I am sure Bob will understand that you are not your usual self.

Love Jan

hendy

Feb 20, 2008
West Yorkshire
Dear Bel
I hope you are feeling better today, I'm so sorry you've got this to deal with as well. Pain just makes everything worse...
I'm not used to doing virtual hugs, but here goes!!
Huggggggggggggggggggggs

take care
hendy

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear bel,

I'm sorry you're in so much pain. It's miserable when you're caring for someone you love, and they can't give you the same comfort. Not Bob's fault, but it doesn't help you.:(

I hope the chair is a success, that should make life a bit easier for you.

I'm borrowing Connie's hug again, I think you need it.

Connie's hug.gif

Love,

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
your huggs

i knew you would send them cos as i posted i could feel the care and love from you all thats why i posted THANKS we usually go to our caravan in stratford for the weekend
but i was in so much pain and felt sick and giddy i did not feel safe to drive i am on strong penacilne i left it till lunch time hoping i could make it bob loves to go and he was going to join bowls club there i felt awful saying i can go i feel to ill etc he was a tresure bless him ok we might go tommorrow if not ok we close shop at 1 on saturday we were going to pick up my chair i had spent most of the morning sitting cos as soon as i moved the pain-- so i phoned our son could he go with bob to pick up chair that was hard to do etc yes he came and they picked it up all this time i am on sette trying to read and take my mind off painand feeling guilty for doing so bob gets so upset when he sees me in pain and we have made joke about my chair love bel x

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Hello Bel,

Am sending you all the positive thoughts..and love ..that I can..

I have such respect for you having read your posts and what you've been through so far..I had a gum infection earlier this year and it was agony..
On top of other pain..well..you are a special person to be handling that..and everything else as well..

Try not to feel guilty..someone recently told me not to..because we're all human..we do our best under the circumstances..

Hope you feel better soon..

Lots of love..gigi xx

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Hello Bel, I'm sorry to hear about your pain. I hope it settles soon. Do take care of yourself and have a good weekend if you can. Don't worry about the caravan. If you don't feel up to it, then it can wait until you do. You are a very special person and you need to feel comfortable before you can take on the world's battles! Kind regards,

Deborah

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Hope the penacilne working clearing up the infection, they nothing worse then a tooth gum infection , I think the pain worse then child birth:eek: that I would rather let the nerve in my gum die, natural then let the dentist pull the nerve out .

sending you another (((hug)) xx

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
such a great lot of guys you all are thanks

not a good weekend re pain in gums spent a lot of the time on settee not like me at all but when i moved i was in agony i tried not too cry out too much for upseting bob but some times i had to bob was very good i got him in to doing more on his model ship the when he was fed up we played card games i praised him and he felt good but i was getting really low and depressedwe talked i said this is one more pain i feel i now cant cope i shouldnt of said it but thew pain i felt like i wanted to give up not me this morning still in pain i tablet to go to finish course got emergancy appointment there was an abcess took tooth out now hopefully i might be able to get back to the old bel and be there for bob more
love belx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Oh bel, I hope you soon feel better. I know how painful abscesses are, and you have so much else to cope with just now.

I'm glad you got an emergency appointment, though it's probably still very painful. Still, you know it's going to get better now.

Love and hugs,

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Dear Bel,
Looking after a loved one when you are in daily pain is so hard.
I have Rheumatoid Arthritas throughout my body so I know exactly how it feels when it is a really bad day and we are the ones who would love TLC but Peter did not understand because of the AD.
At the weekend went to spend with family, wheelchair in the boot and on the morning we were all due to go to the coast I was so bad had to stay in bed.
Getting the chair will be a great benefit to you.
Sending you love & hugs
Christine

Margaret W

Apr 28, 2007
North Derbyshire
Yep have done an abscess and other stuff, very painful. As sooon as your able, get out the van and head off, we have a van as well, 20 years old, we are scorned at at times, but I don't care. Look out for us. Where are you going in July?

Love

Margaret

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
tooth out pain a lot better

thanks all for you support as always i could not cope without it
bob and i went out for a short time in motorised chair today i got him to ride in it so he can undestand how i feel re pain in my bum area plus hip he is goog at sorting this sort of thing and it makes him feel good but he said you have to go fast to get over paving slabs which i knew i can put an extra cushion on my seat but i know its not going to be enough the chair was great on tar mack but on our streets no i cant afford a better chair i dont want one BUT I HAVE THIS STUPID CHAIR SITTING THERE THAT I DID NOT WANT BUT I GOT TO THINKING YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT AND GET USED TO IT NOW THE THING THAT COST US 400 POUNDS is not helping
love bel x

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear bel

Ring SS or OT in the morning and ask for an air cushion. All the people in John's home who use chairs have them, there just isn't enough padding on the chair.

I'm sure they'll be able to supply one for you.

Love,

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
air cushion

thanks sky
i will monday did not know about that tried putting a whole cushion of the settee in it did help but problems with bo re agression
love bel x

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anne Paterson