i have vascular dementia

Catherine57

Nov 18, 2014
Evesham
Hello there,
I very rarely post anything on here, but love to visit and get some real inspiration. Its a brilliant platform for anyone who is living with dementia, I have vascular dementia also and round 3 years into early onset Alzheimer's.
warmest regards
Catherine

Dayo

May 1, 2018
Hello there,
I very rarely post anything on here, but love to visit and get some real inspiration. Its a brilliant platform for anyone who is living with dementia, I have vascular dementia also and round 3 years into early onset Alzheimer's.
warmest regards
Catherine
Diagnosed with vascular dementia a few months ago and have just joined Talking Point. Have waded through lots of mostly helpful bumf but now want to find out more re what help I can get in my area

Mudgee Joy

Dec 26, 2017
New South Wales Australia
Hi @black night - good to hear from you - you found your way back here to TP!! That’s a good start - I have been having a tough week too but I’m back as well !! Hang on - have a good sleep - and if you can - have a nice walk - hugs and kisses MJ

black night

Sep 26, 2014
Hi @black night - good to hear from you - you found your way back here to TP!! That’s a good start - I have been having a tough week too but I’m back as well !! Hang on - have a good sleep - and if you can - have a nice walk - hugs and kisses MJ
hi joy yes hope u are well its hard to stay focused on everything but i try my best summer is hear so hopefully it will do us both good love Stephen xxx

Mudgee Joy

Dec 26, 2017
New South Wales Australia
Hello Stephen the black knight !! We are in winter over here - very chilly in the morning but lucky for us warm ish by afternoon !! Perhaps you can ask on TP about your important questions
Mostly someone can help with ideas or answers
The main thing is do you have someone who cares for you ?
Hugs MJoy

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anne2024