1. Our next Q&A session is on the topic of Christmas and dementia.This time we want our Q&A to involve our resident experts, you! Share tips and advice on navigating Christmas here in this thread.

Pop by and post your questions or if you prefer you can email your question to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

i have vascular dementia

Discussion in 'I have dementia' started by black night, Apr 21, 2018.

1. black night

black night Registered User

Sep 26, 2014
    hi to anyone out there who can say weather im posting properly or not thank u

2. karaokePete

karaokePete Registered User

Jul 23, 2017
    N Ireland
    Hello @black night, yes, your post is in the correct forum and can be read.:)
    If you have any questions or wish to make a statement just do so in the same way.
    Best wishes to you.

3. Catherine57

Catherine57 Registered User

Nov 18, 2014
    Female
    Evesham
    Hello there,
    I very rarely post anything on here, but love to visit and get some real inspiration. Its a brilliant platform for anyone who is living with dementia, I have vascular dementia also and round 3 years into early onset Alzheimer's.
    warmest regards
    Catherine

4. Dayo

Dayo New member

May 1, 2018
    Diagnosed with vascular dementia a few months ago and have just joined Talking Point. Have waded through lots of mostly helpful bumf but now want to find out more re what help I can get in my area

5. Shedrech

Shedrech Volunteer Moderator

Dec 15, 2012
    Yorkshire
  6. Mudgee Joy

Mudgee Joy Registered User

Dec 26, 2017
    Female
    New South Wales Australia
    Hi to you @black night - I hope you can post a question or just say how you are getting on! All the best MJ

7. black night

Sep 26, 2014
    hi how are u my vascular dementia is really bad this week.

8. Shedrech

Shedrech Volunteer Moderator

Dec 15, 2012
    Yorkshire
    hello @black night
    sorry to hear that you're not having a good week
    we're always here on TP if you want to chat

9. Mudgee Joy

Dec 26, 2017
    Female
    Hi @black night - good to hear from you - you found your way back here to TP!! That’s a good start - I have been having a tough week too but I’m back as well !! Hang on - have a good sleep - and if you can - have a nice walk - hugs and kisses MJ

10. black night

Sep 26, 2014
    hi joy yes hope u are well its hard to stay focused on everything but i try my best summer is hear so hopefully it will do us both good love Stephen xxx

11. black night

Sep 26, 2014
    hi joy my memory practitioner didn't ask me and important question on my vascular dementia.which is very sad xx

12. Mudgee Joy

Dec 26, 2017
    Female
    Hello Stephen the black knight !! We are in winter over here - very chilly in the morning but lucky for us warm ish by afternoon !! Perhaps you can ask on TP about your important questions
    Mostly someone can help with ideas or answers
    The main thing is do you have someone who cares for you ?
    Hugs MJoy