I have vascular dementia can somebody help me with

black night

Sep 26, 2014
I have vascular dementia can somebody help me

Hi everyone I'm doing a sponsored walk at Eden project 13th of September Sunday for alzheimers society near St Austell cornwall. If anyone wants to sponsor me thay can get me on www.justgiving.com type stephen tamblin and that will get my donate page .It's such a good cause as I've got vascular dementia and depression and angsity attacks. It's realy close to my haert it's not easy as it's not easy for you :p

black night

Sep 26, 2014

Well everyone on hear we had our sponsored walk at Eden project today and my target was £400 but today we have raised over £500 it's absolutely brilliant me my wife and my sensory trust creative spaces team leader wendy we had a good morning with our walk for alzheimers society dementia is very close to my haert it's a hurendus deciese :)

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Well done Black Night, what a fantastic achievement. Make sure you get some rest over the next few days, you must be exhausted.

black night

Sep 26, 2014

Hi to everyone I've not been on hear for a while me and my wife have raised over £ 500 for alzheimers society we have more coming in it was a good morning the sun was out on the 13th of September I felt it was a good achievement we will be sending the money as soon as we get all of it I just like to thank everyone for there support :)

black night

Sep 26, 2014
I've vascular demeñtia can some one help

Hi Sarah I've not been on hear for ages me and my wife Teresa raised over 500 pounds for alzimers society waalk at Eden project it was brilliant and I got to thank everyone for thee support