I have vascular dementia can somebody help me with

black night

Sep 26, 2014
I don't know weather anyone is reading my messages I've put some messages but I don't know weather I'm doing it right I can't see weather anyone is answering me or not can somebody help me :confused:

black night

Sep 26, 2014
I have vascular dementia can somebody help me

http://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/show...e-vascular-dementia-can-somebody-help-me-with

Above is the link to your thread Black Knight, hope it helps, yes do read you, hope you are doing ok?:)

Hi sue I've finally got pips benifits I had an assessment week before last I scored 20 points on first part and 20 points on the other part 40 in all me and my wife are so relieved. Third time lucky with the help from ocean support worker .hope you are keeping well love stephen and terasa xxxxxxxx :)

black night

Sep 26, 2014

http://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/show...e-vascular-dementia-can-somebody-help-me-with

Above is the link to your thread Black Knight, hope it helps, yes do read you, hope you are doing ok?:)

Hi sue me and my wife are so relieved to have pip benifit inhanced rate it will help us improve our living from day to day I scored 40 points all togeather and thay had to back pay from March 2 thousands and 300 and 93 pounds which went in to my bank account. We will be getting £138 a week once a mounth I'm so delighted .now we have to get my left arm and hand sorted out my arm is broken my fingers are bent into my hand I've got to have my nails cut so thay don't grow into my hand

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Hi Steve

I am so pleased for you that you have got what you need at last, sorry its been such a struggle. Hopefully now you can get some help and support you need to make life easier for you and your wife. Good to s you posting
Love
Sue:)

black night

Sep 26, 2014

Hi Steve

I am so pleased for you that you have got what you need at last, sorry its been such a struggle. Hopefully now you can get some help and support you need to make life easier for you and your wife. Good to s you posting
Love
Sue:)

Hi sue yes we have got pips at last we have had word of admiral nurse has contacted me she assessed us and the seid she would contact care support worker. The care worker seid she was coming out in to weeks to help my wife fill in carers allowence. We are fighting with occupational therapists for a wet room .but thay are trying other thinks so everything seems to be falling into place so much a relaxing time at the minite thanks to you and other people on alzheimers society you are all wonderful thank you be in touch stephen and terasa xxxxxxxx

Tears Falling

Jul 8, 2013
Hi It's good to read that you and your wife are getting support. Really hope you hear some positive news about the wet room.

black night

Sep 26, 2014

Hi It's good to read that you and your wife are getting support. Really hope you hear some positive news about the wet room.

Yes its all coming to gather nicely we might have a few problems with the wet room but this morning I went on our sensory trust creative spaces walk we had a wonderful walk but I had to ride my mobility scooter becase of my imbalance and the fact that I keep falling over my team leader has had me regester for alzheimers society to raise money for alzheimers society now I'm regester we are going on a mile sponsored walk around Eden progect next mouth I think it's the 12 :)

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Yes its all coming to gather nicely we might have a few problems with the wet room but this morning I went on our sensory trust creative spaces walk we had a wonderful walk but I had to ride my mobility scooter becase of my imbalance and the fact that I keep falling over my team leader has had me regester for alzheimers society to raise money for alzheimers society now I'm regester we are going on a mile sponsored walk around Eden progect next mouth I think it's the 12 :)

Steve its wonderful to read how great you are getting on and making the most of being out and about :) hope life is much better and more positive for you and Theresa . X

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Long-Suffering

Jul 6, 2015
Hi Steve,

You don't know me, but I just thought I would say hi :) You talking about your mobility scooter reminds me of my dad. I used to love going out with my dad when he was on his mobility scooter. We used to have some lovely afternoons out shopping at the local supermarket and going to the betting shop to put on bets and watch the races.

All the best :)

LS

black night

Sep 26, 2014

Hi Steve,

You don't know me, but I just thought I would say hi :) You talking about your mobility scooter reminds me of my dad. I used to love going out with my dad when he was on his mobility scooter. We used to have some lovely afternoons out shopping at the local supermarket and going to the betting shop to put on bets and watch the races.

All the best :)

LS

Hi It's great to meet u yes since we were granted pip benifit inhanced rate we have all sorts of doors opening yes I took my mobilty scooter with me this morning on our sensory trust creative spaces walk it's so independent to for me and my wife .In September I'm going on a memory walk for alzheimers society and raise money for the alzheimers society thay help me get help so I'm going to raise money for them thay are just great :)

black night

Sep 26, 2014
I have vascular dementia can somebody help me yes I must agree with you

Hi everyone I'm doing one mile walk with my sensory trust creative spaces team for the alzheimers society I'm getting some sponsors now I only put it out on face book this morning it's looking good we are hoping to raise as much money as we can if it wacint for alzheimers society and sensory trust creative spaces I would be in a dark place that's for shore :)

Tears Falling

Jul 8, 2013
That's great about the sensory spaces. Is it sound, sight and smell. Would love to read more about it. I hope you receive some sponsorship for your walk. I am doing a 10k run and raising funds for Alzheimer's society and Alzheimer Scotland. It's good being able to do something to help.

black night

Sep 26, 2014
I have vascular dementia can somebody help me yes I must agree with you

That's great about the sensory spaces. Is it sound, sight and smell. Would love to read more about it. I hope you receive some sponsorship for your walk. I am doing a 10k run and raising funds for Alzheimer's society and Alzheimer Scotland. It's good being able to do something to help.

Yes the sensory trust creative spaces is for out doors activities and nature walks and garden flower aranging out doors and other activities. My sponsored funds are tricking but if I keep the messages going I think I will get a fair bit if there's generous people out there .sensory trust creative spaces we also have a group of ten dementia people every wendsday we go around local areas for 2 hr walks our group is well established :)

black night

Sep 26, 2014

Hi I'm feeling down at the minite I've been posting about my sensory trust creative spaces team walking 1 mile for alzheimers society since Thursday I've only got 5 people who will donate money I thought my family and friends would sponsor me no question I know it's early days until September the 13th I just need to raise as much as I can it's so hard

Tears Falling

Jul 8, 2013
Black night don't feel disheartened. You have some time to go before the walk. If you attend any groups in the week you could always high light the walk then and let people know how they can donate.

Mind you every penny raised by folk donating your page and the one I have open at the moment is a penny more then the charities had before.

I am hoping tomorrow to go out to do my long run for this week. Have you any plans.

black night

Sep 26, 2014

I'm so dispondeant at the minite I've been trying to get the message out there on Facebook about my alzheimers society walk in September 13th Sunday my sensory trust creative spaces team are going on a 1 mile walk sponsor. I've only 4 people who have seid that thay would sponsor me no one is noticing me I need help it's aufull. :confused:

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Hello Steve, think it's brilliant you taking part in the sponsored walk :) could you not ask your neighbours and see if they would sponsor you or old work colleagues? Anyhow , we are all really proud of you and shall be clapping you on . Much love to you and Theresa xx

black night

Sep 26, 2014

Steve its wonderful to read how great you are getting on and making the most of being out and about :) hope life is much better and more positive for you and Theresa . X

Hi chick yes since I was given pip benifit inhanced rate many doors have opened next week terasa is having a care support worker coming out to our house to help her fill in carers allowence forms and she is going to go for €300 for grant for her self .I'm also going to have a sponsored walk for 1 mile at the Eden project 13th of September Sunday for alzheimers society I've got a few sponsors but I've tryed since last week on Facebook not much doing only 2 people who are going to sponsor me thay live in Lancaster and whales love stev and terasa xxxx

black night

Sep 26, 2014

Yesterday I made a page just given alzheimers society sponsor and so far I've had no response I can only hope that some people sponsor my 1 mile walk on 13th of September Sunday at Eden project one can hope but I won't be able to see or go on line until Tuesday becase my Samsung galaxy tab 3 charger won't charge up so I have to wait until Tuesday I hope to catch you all then by by for now

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharonmatthews1976