I have vascular dementia can somebody help me with

black night

Sep 26, 2014
I have vascular dementia can somebody help me

I've had my 3 atos assessment for pip benifit again the women came to my home to assess me she was a different women she was better than the other .she admitted to us she is only a nurse but she came in the door and seid I should have had pip the first time .Also we had a support worker with us to so now I've got to wait for up to 8 weeks for an answer. I hope it's third time lucky but I'm not going to count my chickens before thay hatch

black night

Sep 26, 2014
I have vascular dementia can somebody help me

Hi to everyone on alzheimers society last Thursday I had pip benifit assessment this morning I had a letter saying I've got pip at last top rate it's taken a long time but 3 time lucky. It's taken a lot of strees off me and my wife .I scored 20 points so lve got advanced benifits. I can tell everyone I'd like to thank everyone who gave me encouragement to keep going thank you all from me and terasa xxxxx:)

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
Great news, I'm so pleased for you. Finally some of the pressure may be lifted.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Hi to everyone on alzheimers society last Thursday I had pip benifit assessment this morning I had a letter saying I've got pip at last top rate it's taken a long time but 3 time lucky. It's taken a lot of strees off me and my wife .I scored 20 points so lve got advanced benifits. I can tell everyone I'd like to thank everyone who gave me encouragement to keep going thank you all from me and terasa xxxxx:)

Wonderful news Steve hooray you so deserve it :) hopefully you can put all the stress behind you and enjoy your life with Theresa . Much love to you both xx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

black night

Sep 26, 2014
I have vascular dementia can somebody help me yes I must agree with you

Since my dad died I've been feeling alone apart from my wife and daughter and grandauters you the alzheimers society have made me feel like one of a huge family you all have made me feel better when I'm down and you never judge me for who I am in so luky to have freinds like you all my very best to you all love you all xxxxxxxx:)

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Sorry you've had so much trouble getting what you need Black Knight but great to read that at last you've got it.

Best wishes to you and your family, now you can relax a bit.
Sue