I have lost my husband

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Sending you my sincere condolences, what a sad day for you on your anniversary. Peace be with you

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
Oh Maymab, what a poignant day for you. I am so sorry and my thoughts are with you at this very sad time. All your friends on TP will be sending you their love and support, and may you find strength for the difficult days ahead. xxx

Maymab

Oct 8, 2013
Staffs
Thank you all so much for your very kind words and wonderful support. They mean so much.
And Es, I thought much the same as you suggested - that maybe he subconsciously waited for our anniversary day. I am glad a about that as it completed our 56 years.
My best wishes to you all, especially those of you who are still coping with dementia in any way, as well as those who like myself have lost loved ones.
Love Maymab

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Talking Point mobile app

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Maymab, may I please add my condolences to everyone else's? Very sorry to read your news, and hoping the following days will bring peace and calm to your heart. xxxxxxxxxx

Soobee

Aug 22, 2009
South
Please accept my condolences - 56 years is a wonderful amount of time together and I hope it gives you comfort to remember them. x

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
So sorry for your loss Maymab. We know it's coming, with this disease. And sometimes, toward the end, we can see it coming so close - but it's still an awful shock, really, when it happens and we're left alone, isn't it?

Maymab

Oct 8, 2013
Staffs
Thank you all again. Your words bring so much comfort. I am very busy planning the funeral right now. I seem to have had a big surge of energy and I am sure keeping busy is helping me to cope with my feelings of loss. My two daughters and dau in law and my son have rallied round too. It is so good to have support at a time like this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Talking Point mobile app

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbonetti