I feel the time is right , sorry it has taken so long,

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Thank you grove it's been snowing and freezing here I don't think I will be going out unless it clears a bit x

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Have you much snow Jeany? Its sunny here, and I'm still staying in:eek:;) Hope you have a good day/week with grandson, no doubt he'll be building a snowman?xx:)

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
It's nearly gone now sue but the ramp and path are very slippy I forgot to get my salt and snow shovel out of the shed so we are stopping in and playing with the Lego x

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
It`s perfect. :)

It reminds me of the son of a friend who was bought an expensive go-cart for Christmas and ended up playing in the box. :)

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Lovely pics of your grandson Jeany.
I'd love to drop in to York! But the journey from here! *shudder *

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Thank you everyone, that's a shame LadyA it would have been nice to see you,

I'm going to our Hotel with daughter and grandson today until tomorrow tea time, I wish it could be longer but daughter is at wedding on Saturday so have to be back for then,

The sun is shining today even though it is very cold, x

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
The views from your hotel should be fantastic while it is so clear. ( BTW it is "our" hotel...not only do you have company, but you will have Allen there in spirit.....and me in wishful thinking!:rolleyes:) xx

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Thank you cragmaid it has been a lovely night we walked along the prom and the sea was so still ,

We had a shock in the restaurant every photo daughter took on her phone had a big orb on, my camera and phone were ok then the orb went on her photos after a while and never came back even though there was nothing different ,

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Lovely Photo's Jeany & can see you had a enjoyable :) time , your sunny but cold weather was the same with me in York ( still had too have hat & gloves on ! )

Hope your sunny weather lasts & you do not have any more Snow :eek:

Grove x

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Brave of you and lovely for you at the same time to be returning to your hotel.
So many memories, both happy and sad but I hope it has brought you some comfort.
How kind of your daughter to go to accompany you there and with your lovely grandson to help you build new memories to add to earlier ones. xxx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah R