I feel the time is right , sorry it has taken so long,

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Thank you .
We have walked miles while we were there, the weather was so good until about 11 this morning it went freezing then started to rain as we were getting ready to come home at about 2.30, I have just come to bed my knees are hurting, I am pleased we went ,

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

garnuft

Sep 7, 2012
Close times with those close to us, the stuff of life, eh Jeany?

Your little'un has a face that would melt the hardest heart.

Another hurdle crossed, your daughter is a glorious girl for walking you through it.

It doesn't replace memories.

Sorry about your knees, I heard a lady through the toilet door tonight (Daniel in respite, so Peter and I out for a meal)...
'I've had a lovely day' she said 'but me knees are killing!'

I knew what she meant.

XXX

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
So do I Gwen I am having a early night trying to rest them I hope they don't seize up

It was made better by the fact that we were upstairs and I always had the ground floor with Allen,

We went into the play centre and other things we normally wouldn't have done so as you say new memories with loved ones it will never be the same but still to enjoy xx

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
I just spilt some tea on my lap top it was just a splash but it's gone off, sons going to have a look at it one night this week.

I usually leave a light on when I go away overnight but I have just bought a TV simulator that goes on when it gets dark and you can have it on 2, 4 or 6 hours then it automatically goes off until the next night,
£7.99 from lidl

Last edited:

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Thank you everyone I haven't got a dog and only leave the light on when I'm away overnight but hope this will come in useful,

My eldest granddaughter she's 14 ,

View attachment 49799

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Lovely Photo.................

Jeany :) & a lovely family :)

Until you posted about your new *mock* T V never knew you could buy them ! ! Sounds a great idea ! ( not that I need one) My Parent's used too set up** plug in Timer's ( back ground lamps in the front room ) When away in the Winter months

I all ways leave my indoor porch light on plus a small side light in the front room ( makes it feel welcome :) when coming in from the dark ! )

Grove x x

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Thank you everyone she is lovely isn't she X

Daughter and her husband and my son and his girlfriend are taking me to Rockcliffe hall for afternoon tea for Mother's Day this afternoon then I am staying at daughters tonight and Son In law is making us breakfast in the morning x

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Thank you Izzy and Saffie I am feeling a bit down at the moment so I hope it will cheer me up X

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
It`s early days since you lost Allen Jeany and there are many ups and downs when dealing with loss.

However many lovely events there are to look forward to and however good our families are there are still lone times when we have to get used to living with ourselves.

You are strong but you are not a robot and feelings are powerful whether they are happy or low.