I Feel like a Weights been lifted at home Now My Uncle Has been Removed

Nightshade01

Nov 24, 2019
My Mum has been a victim of violence in the past by my uncel who has dementia. On Friday he started picking a fight with my Mum again and I came and to stop it. He then shoved me to the ground for a second time and then he fell on top of me. We got the poilce in and now he has been taking to hospital wich is a relief. I'm bruised now again. My uncle's social worker is annoying as he says my uncle will be coming back home and the poilce will get fed up of coming out to us all the time because of his aggrestion. It's I horrible sitution we've been in. The doctar told me their looking to put in a care home. The house is surronded with his clutter and I don't now what to do with it now. I'm hoping now I can move away to get away from the horrible neighbours.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
At least you`re safe from your uncle for now @Kate221

Try to use the time you have without him to make better arrangements for yourself and your mum

Bunpoots

Volunteer Host
Apr 1, 2016
Nottinghamshire
Your uncle’s social worker shouldn’t be saying things like that in my opinion it’s not very supportive of them!
You have every right to call out the police to deal with the aggression and violence the dementia is causing in your uncle and if he is sent home you should continue to call them - it’s part of their job.
Hopefully your uncle will not be returned home. I’d be tempted to get rid of the clutter. Your uncle may not remember it and you could always blame the burglars if he does return ?

In the meantime, as @Grannie G says, you are safe and can plan for your future. Keep in touch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jon56