I don't feel so alone.

Tanya92

Nov 5, 2013
Finally... I finally feel like there's someone who feels how I do. That im not all alone aged 23 waiting for my mums diagnosis. Mira not been officially confirmed but the problems started 2/3 years ago and it's getting progressively worse. My nan (my mums mum) died of the disease exactly three years ago in Christmas Eve and now I have to watch my mum. I'm so angry at the world and although I wish I could be more selfless and accept it all I feel like screaming why me?! I don't know what to do? How to get the diagnosis sooner, get it sorted. What doesn't help is as well as my mum avoiding the situation my dad is completely in denial :( someone help

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry that times are hard for you all. I can understand why you feel angry.

I'm glad you've posted as I know you will get lots of help and support here.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hello Tanya

Have you considered seeing your mum`s GP and telling him/her of your concerns. They may not feel free to discuss your mother with you because your father is next of kin, but they will listen.

If you can keep a diary of the behaviours which cause you concern, it will carry more weight than if you just talk about your mother.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Classy@1951