I completed a survey for dementia sufferers, did you?

NotTooLate2

Mar 6, 2020
England ???????
toolate.blog
I ‘m sure I have just completed a survey for people that are suffering with symptoms of dementia, but I am not sure where, or if I did!?
Was it here, or does anyone know where it was? Have you completed this survey?

I’m trying to get in touch other sufferers in my quest to slow, stop and reverse the symptoms of dementia.

You can find me here: toolate.blog

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
Is that the one you are looking for @NotTooLate ?

NotTooLate2

Mar 6, 2020
England ???????
toolate.blog
Good Morning Nae Sporran, you’re a gem!

Thought I was going a bit ?

So, it was here!? I’ll go and check it out again.

This latest reduction of Gabapentin is having some strange affects....head seems all fuzzy! Well fingers crossed ? it will clear.

Can I ask please, do you have dementia?

Love the, ‘Cup of tea.’

Last quick question... how do I use the @ sign? Hope that makes sense? ?

Many thanks again @nae sporran

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Last quick question... how do I use the @ sign? Hope that makes sense?

When somebody puts @<username> in a message <username> can get a bell icon alert which draws their attention to the message.

I think the option is set by default, if it does not appear to be working you can go to https://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/account/preferences and check by scrolling down to

2020-03-18_085941.png

It's worth noting that alerts don't always arrive.

You ask everybody who replies to you if they have dementia, I'll save you having to do that, I don't have dementia, I'm on the forum because my late wife had LDB.

Last edited:

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
I see you found the @ sign to tag me into the conversation @NotTooLate . Good luck with the survey and your blog. No, I don't have dementia, but my partner has vascular dementia and she struggles so I wish you well.

NotTooLate

Jun 10, 2017
Alvechurch
toolate.blog
When somebody puts @<username> in a message <username> can get a bell icon alert which draws your attention to the message.

I think the option is set by default, if it does not appear to be working you can go to https://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/account/preferences and check by scrolling down to

View attachment 62164

It's worth noting that alerts don't always arrive.

You ask everybody who replies to you if they have dementia, I'll save you having to do that, I don't have dementia, I'm on the forum because my late wife had LDB.
Many thanks Nitram.... clear explaination!