I cannot speak too highly

Silver Lining

Nov 20, 2013
Good Evening Everyone - Back from the hospital, Johns scan took place and fortunately nothing nasty in addition to known medical problems.
I cannot speak too highly of the treatment we received from the Hospital. Without any exception everyone on the staff were so kind and caring, they extended to me such care, it is a pity John could not appreciate what they were doing for him.
I think I was nieve thinking everything would go reasonably smoothly if I was there unfortunately it was too much to ask of my Husband and his resulting behaviour showed me that he is very "poorly" mentally despite what I thought had been stabilised whilst he has been in the Care/Nursing Home.
I have never felt such exhaustion mentally when I returned home but I left him in the Care Home chatting amongst the staff and friends who gave him a nice welcome. I am just about recovering tonight after feeling so sad hence I have the energy to write this.
Many thanks to you all for your support SL.

Last edited by a moderator:

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Good Evening Silver Lining, so pleased that not only your husbands scan did not highlight any "nastys" but the kindness,compassion and care given to you both whilst this was going on is a wonderful thing to hear:)
I hope you feel more rested tomorrow and have a good nights sleep now this ordeal is out the way.
Sending you a big hug
Chris x

Silver Lining

Nov 20, 2013
Good Evening Silver Lining, so pleased that not only your husbands scan did not highlight any "nastys" but the kindness,compassion and care given to you both whilst this was going on is a wonderful thing to hear:)
I hope you feel more rested tomorrow and have a good nights sleep now this ordeal is out the way.
Sending you a big hug
Chris x

Thank You SL