I Am Missing Mum And Dad Today

GillP

Aug 11, 2021
Grief and feelings of loss do come and go especially when we are dealing with other stressful situations. You have had a great deal to manage and even though you are looking forward to your house move it has added to your stress.

Be kind to yourself as you readjust.

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Periods of change always seem to trigger the feelings of loss.
I know you wont be able to read this for a few days, but be gentle with yourself and just accept the feelings. Allow yourself a few little treats while you settle
xx

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Thankyou everyone. I am now in although the washing machine is too big for the space and some cupboard doors need to be moved.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I hope someone can help you get this sorted @MaNaAk. Do the estate agents have a handy man?
I've just found out that they do but I've already booked a plumber. They have just shown me how the doors can be removed so I'll get there even if I have to downsize the washing machine. I've decided to go to the Wimpy for dinner.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
enjoy your dinner.
I know I should save on data but I can't resist letting you all know how it's going but anyway just had a nice dinner and now have to make sure I've got something to wear tomorrow. I feel a bit silly with regard to getting my own plumber but we'll see how it goes. Very tired and I don't why I worried about the packing as the removal company arrived half an hour early and finished it off. Jacky and Daisy are fast asleep in the pet carrier.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I know I should save on data but I can't resist letting you all know how it's going but anyway just had a nice dinner and now have to make sure I've got something to wear tomorrow. I feel a bit silly with regard to getting my own plumber but we'll see how it goes. Very tired and I don't why I worried about the packing as the removal company arrived half an hour early and finished it off. Jacky and Daisy are fast asleep in the pet carrier.

MaNaAk
well done and leave everything til tomorrow. always another day. sounds like jacky and daisy have the right idea

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Thanks again. I have no idea where the biscuit tin and my diary have gone to. I better just have a drink and think about bed.

MaNaAk

Moggymad

May 12, 2017
Goodnight sleep well & well done on what you’ve achieved today. I dare say Jacky & Daisy will be ready to explore tomorrow ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suehart