1. Expert Q&A: Protecting a person with dementia from financial abuse - Weds 26 June, 3:30-4:30 pm

Financial abuse can have serious consequences for a person with dementia. Find out how to protect a person with dementia from financial abuse.

Sam, our Knowledge Officer (Legal and Welfare Rights) is our expert on this topic. She will be here to answer your questions on Wednesday 26 June between 3:30 - 4:30 pm.

You can either post questions >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll answer as many as we can on the day.

"I am here" website

Discussion in 'Helpful websites' started by CeliaW, Nov 6, 2015.

1. CeliaW

CeliaW Registered User

Jan 29, 2009
    Hampshire
    #1 CeliaW, Nov 6, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
    &amp;quot;I am here&amp;quot; website

http://www.iamhere.uk.com/ - this charity is one I have never heard of but the premise of what they are offering sounds helpful.

Has anyone used this?

Edit to say there seems to be a fairly wide range of free online searchable help, which is good, then there is another level of "advanced" help available if you pay an annual membership fee of £12. This appears to be "bespoke" information related directly to your individual query. I am always a bit wary of fee paying in such situations but maybe £12 for a year is not bad if the advice is good.

Disclaimer : I have no connection with this charity!

2. Saffie

Saffie Registered User

Mar 26, 2011
    Female
    Near Southampton
    Sounds interesting so thank you Celia.