1. snuffyuk

snuffyuk Registered User

Jul 8, 2004
    Near Bristol
    I got upset and unregistered from the site and now I am back.

2. barraf

barraf Registered User

Mar 27, 2004
    Huddersfield
    Welcome back.

Getting upset is par for the course, I don't believe anyone who says they don't.

If something on the site upset you, just remember we are all just trying to make the best of a bad situation, and all comments are made with a view to helping to the best of our ability.

I find that the fact someone bothers to write is in itself a solace in what I sometimes think are my darkest hours.

Cheers Barraf

3. Norman

Norman Registered User

Oct 9, 2003
    Birmingham Hades
    Snuffy
    we were upset when you left,you are back and now we are all pleased
    best wishes
    Norman

4. Sheila

Sheila Registered User

Oct 23, 2003
    West Sussex
    Hi Snuffy, so pleased to hear from you, never feel you can't express your feelings here, we are all travelling the same path and know how hard it is. Sometimes it all gets too much, we all understand that and by talking to each other we get through the bad times. I blow a gasket regularly even now my mum has gone, I am still trying to sort her things and it often gets to me. I really am pleased you are back. Love, She. XX

5. Jude

Jude Registered User

Dear Snuffy,

I'm so pleased that you are back on the Forum again.

Jude xxx

6. snuffyuk

snuffyuk Registered User

Jul 8, 2004
    Near Bristol
    thankyou everyone.