Hyperactivity

mocha

Feb 17, 2006
Lancs, England
This isn't about me as my Husband is very calm but I have a friend who's Husband never stops"messing about".
He goes to day- care 5 days a week but at weekend she is entirely on her own with him.
Have any of you got or have had the same exprience. Some of the things he does are verging on the dangerous. Would Doctors be willing to give some type of tranquilliser which I know do exist?
She is going to end up ill herself if this carries on.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hello Mocha, Perhaps your friend could visit her GP and explain that she`s worried her husband might cause an accident. I think doctors have to be very careful about tranquilizing people, but if your friend kept a diary, including dates, times and incidents, it might give the doctor a better idea.

mocha

Feb 17, 2006
Lancs, England
What a good idea about the diary Grannie G. I remember now that I used to do one leading up to Ron being diagnosed with AD. You soon forget when something else happens.

Susi T

Jan 12, 2007
Leamington Spa
I started a diary for my Dad just after Christmas on a friend's recommendation, it is a good idea. Dad has just started getting up during the night, thinking night is day!!! Dark mornings don't help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jon56