Husband home / but not himself had covi 19

vannesser

Apr 4, 2016
Husband been home a week know .came home with a lot of bed saws and thrush do to pills he don't talk hardly know not putting words together looks really tired . All the time and still sleeping a lot.we keep checking oxogen lever there fine .when he is a wake he just stares into space .he just not the same when i put tv on he not bothered a-bought it i can even watch eastenders he normally con planes so i tape it
So i think this is the next level the quiet confused looks and worrying.
Or do i live in hope i a few months after coving as completely gone he might be a little differsnt

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
it could just be covid still. my son is a healthy 34yo and he still not eating properly and chronic exhaustion as well. it takes a long time to get over then add in dementia into the mix and its a double whammy. hope he improves

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Perhaps sleeping will give him the rest he needs @vannesser and give him the best chance of getting some strength back. He was quite poorly before the covid so it will really have taken it out of him.

I`m sorry you have so much worry.

vannesser

Apr 4, 2016
Perhaps sleeping will give him the rest he needs @vannesser and give him the best chance of getting some strength back. He was quite poorly before the covid so it will really have taken it out of him.

I`m sorry you have so much worry.
Thank you i try not to .but some times can not help it

vannesser

Apr 4, 2016
it could just be covid still. my son is a healthy 34yo and he still not eating properly and chronic exhaustion as well. it takes a long time to get over then add in dementia into the mix and its a double whammy. hope he improves
Thank you .hope your soon gets well soon .i hope it is just covid.and like you said it takes time .