How to subscribe to a thread

Winnie Kjaer

Account Closed
Aug 14, 2009
Devon
I am sorry to moan but this is a nightmare. For someone like me who only come on a few times a months it is really hard to find your way around.

I have searched for ages on how to subscribe to a thread. The update on the new programme is endless and very time consuming to read through and that is the only link the search engine gives me.

Can someone please help me. Thanks.

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi Win

Just click Thread Tools on the line above, the 3rd option is Subscribe to thei thread.

Easy when you lnow how!:)

Love,

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Or scroll to bottom and click on 'Reply to thead'. Type message in box and hit 'Submit reply.

Amy

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
Or scroll to bottom and click on 'Reply to thead'. Type message in box and hit 'Submit reply.

Amy

:confused: is this subscribing to a thread or simply replying to it? I have as yet to subscribe to a thread but thinking about doing it now I am confused. two options?

Winnie Kjaer

Account Closed
Aug 14, 2009
Devon
Thank you

Thank you Hazel yes that was almost too easy, I must have been blind. You get all anxious when things are new and then it is hopeless. Thanks again.

Yes I did mean subscribing i.e. receiving notice by email when there is movement on the thread. But also thank you to you both for your support.

Best wishes

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Ha ha Winnie...I have been posting for years and never knew about subscribing:D. Sorry if I caused confusion.
Amy

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
:confused: is this subscribing to a thread or simply replying to it? I have as yet to subscribe to a thread but thinking about doing it now I am confused. two options?

I think what Amy is referring to is the fact then when you reply to a thread, you can scroll down and tick the Subscription box before you post. See below (red arrow marks the spot).

Screen shot 2011-06-17 at 1.07.53 PM.png

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Ha ha jennifer ...of course I was:D....no, being honest I really didnt know that subscribing was different to replying:eek:....but now I know how to subscribe in two ways. Mind you get enough emails, dont think I will make my inbox any fuller.

Amy

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
. Mind you get enough emails, dont think I will make my inbox any fuller.

You don't have to have emails, you can just add the thread to your subscription list. That makes it easier to find a thread that may not have been used for a while.