How to combat tiredness?

Kazza72

Feb 10, 2015
West London
Hi, I'm feeling so exhausted lately. I work full time so I get up at around 630 each weekday morning and don't get to bed before 11.30pm and then it takes ages to wind down and go to sleep. I'm getting more and more ratty and short tempered, my knees ache (not sure if it's relevant lol), back my and I just cannot be bothered to think. Anyone else currently feeling this way or any tips how to get out of this rut?

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

marionq

Apr 24, 2013
Scotland
Exhaustion usually means you are doing too much and not getting enough rest or sleep. You can of course get a check up at the docs to make sure all is well and step up your intake of healthy foods - fruit and veg and fewer carbs. B complex tablets are a good one to take and we have been taking cod liver oil for the last twenty years.

No fags and moderate alcohol help and of course if you were a million miles away from dementia that would be best of all.

Kazza72

Feb 10, 2015
West London
Luckily I no longer smoke. I'm vegetarian and prone to a bit of anaemia every now and then my whole body aches though and I just want to give up at times ... Sorry for the negativity, just feeling a bit sorry for myself

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point