How to begin ?

Souldancer

Jan 7, 2016
Just about to turn 57,,had a memory problem for a little over a year,but getting worse,oh dear,So bad I forgot about memory clinic appointments,woops,now have to go back to Dr to reregister, not good,found 3 reminder letters for the clinic the other day ,not had and any scans, only been asked a few basic Qs,dont really know what to expect yet ?? :confused: .com IF YOUR WONDERING how I wrote this ,,its taken me 3 attempts HAHA So how do I Begin :D ?

theunknown

Apr 17, 2015
Oh dear, Souldancer. Unfortunately I have no real advice, but it does seem as there's something going on that needs to be investigated. Is there anybody, whether it be family, friend, neighbour, who you can talk to about this, and would be able to assist you with sorting out and remembering appointments, etc?

Souldancer

Jan 7, 2016
The unknown,

Oh dear, Souldancer. Unfortunately I have no real advice, but it does seem as there's something going on that needs to be investigated. Is there anybody, whether it be family, friend, neighbour, who you can talk to about this, and would be able to assist you with sorting out and remembering appointments, etc?
Seems you have the right name for me ?(the unknown) I have a sense of humor ,,it helps. j have a close friend looks like a will have to talk to her very soon,she has noticed differences .its going to be hard ,,I know,Funny how I remember my beloved Northern Soul ,Keep the Faith x Thanks :)

1mindy

Jul 21, 2015
Shropshire
And long may you remember Northern Soul!!! A great era for having fun,great music,amazing dances . Sorry no words of wisdom here .

Souldancer

Jan 7, 2016
K T F ,1mindy

And long may you remember Northern Soul!!! A great era for having fun,great music,amazing dances . Sorry no words of wisdom here .

NorthernSoul is my wisdom,its my Soul ,I dance ever weekend,go all over with my soul brothers and sisters,and sounds like you would enjoy Blackpool tower end of April ,I will .keep it going :) You don't stop dancing because you get old, YOU get old because you stop dancing ktf

1mindy

Jul 21, 2015
Shropshire
NorthernSoul is my wisdom,its my Soul ,I dance ever weekend,go all over with my soul brothers and sisters,and sounds like you would enjoy Blackpool tower end of April ,I will .keep it going :) You don't stop dancing because you get old, YOU get old because you stop dancing ktf
We used to have coach which we organised from Winsford in Cheshire to take us to Blackpool every other Saturday night but I have no idea of the venue but I can see the inside of it and remember one specific dress I wore and loved .Great soul nights. The guys who came with us were fab dancers..Oh the memories from those uncomplicated days.