How Should I Chase Up About My Second Jab?

Jaded'n'faded

Jan 23, 2019
High Peak
I don't understand how he can cope with tattoos but not injections! I'm also needle-phobic but for me, duration is a big factor. (Same with dentistry :rolleyes:) So I can just about cope with injections because it only takes a second. However, having blood taken is a different matter! The feel of that needle moving in my arm is just.... aaaarrrrggghhh! And I have disappearing veins which doesn't help as they end up having to poke around - eeeeeeeeek!

The covid jab was probably the easiest, least painful (didn't feel it!) jab I have ever had. I didn't even get a sore arm this time!

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I don't understand how he can cope with tattoos but not injections! I'm also needle-phobic but for me, duration is a big factor. (Same with dentistry :rolleyes:) So I can just about cope with injections because it only takes a second. However, having blood taken is a different matter! The feel of that needle moving in my arm is just.... aaaarrrrggghhh! And I have disappearing veins which doesn't help as they end up having to poke around - eeeeeeeeek!

The covid jab was probably the easiest, least painful (didn't feel it!) jab I have ever had. I didn't even get a sore arm this time!
dont know but they are some quite big tattoos. this is a person who thought hed had a brain tumour because he had a headache. i pointed out that he would need a brain to attached it to. i find the flu jab stings more.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I've got a friend who is virtually caring for her parents but too afraid of the vaccinations and another who doesn't believe in them and sends me videos to discourage me. I am going to let the one who is afraid of them know that I am quite alright.

MaNaAk

PS: I tried to get into a discussion with the one who doesn't believe in them or the pandemic and then it was best avoid another conflict.

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
@MaNaAk you're quite right not to engage with someone who is an anti-vaxxer. They won't change their minds and you'll only get frustrated.

I also know a couple of people who won't get vaccinated and I find it infuriating. I don't have any sympathy for someone who won't get vaccinated and then gets COVID. Karma can quite unforgiving.