How much longer!

SueShell

Sep 13, 2012
Orpington
Mum now going into month five at the nursing home. I was told before they did the final CHC assessment that she wouldn't pass it and I sent the papers back panicked by them the same day I got them because it was going to panel on that Thursday. That was 3 Thursdays ago! I've just emailed to the SW to say now financially unsustainable paying Mums share of her NH fees, rent for her flat, utility bills etc and that if they don't make a decision soon for permanent placement I am clearing her flat and handing the keys back! Its obvious to a blind man on a galloping horse that she's far too poorly to cone home so its beyond me why it takes such an age for them to make a decision. The laughable thing is by their delay they are actually losing out financially getting part of the fees paid instead of taking all her pensions to help pay more of the fees. I haven't even received the invoice for March yet. The are just so s-l-o-w......... Sue

Beate

May 21, 2014
London
It would probably be a good idea to chase the SW by phone as well as sometimes they phone in ill without warning and no one is checking their email account for five weeks. If that was the case, at least you'd know and could request someone else to take over.