1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

How do I accept friend request......

Discussion in 'I have a partner with dementia' started by keegan2, Jan 22, 2016.

1. keegan2

keegan2 Registered User

Jan 11, 2015
    In notifications I have a friend request how do I accept and then how do I communicate with the person? Help.....

2. BeckyJan

BeckyJan Registered User

Nov 28, 2005
    Derbyshire
    Hello,
    If you scroll to the bottom of your friends list which you will find under the 'Community' button along the top (below the Blue Forum Home line!). There you will find the name of the person who has made the request. Find the box to tick and then below that is a button to accept if you wish.

If you still have trouble with that send me a friend request and I will take a shot of the area so that you can follow the above more clearly!!

3. nitram

nitram Registered User

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    North Manchester