• All threads and posts regarding Coronavirus COVID-19 can now be found in our new area specifically for Coronavirus COVID-19 discussion.

You can directly access this area >here<.

Hosts Meeting Agenda

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
if you can try and avoid the days I need to report in at the job centre [5th, 19th October and every 2 weeks after that til I tell them to stuff it] then I can be there. Mornings are best so I can see Jan pm

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear Brucie,

Craig seems to be pretty okay with anytime really and I can be too. Why don't you propose 3 dates that suit you best and we'll get it sorted?

Jude

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Hi all, I definately can't do 13th or 22nd but could most likely do one of the others, just a bit "iffy" in case my son in law goes in again during that time. Sorry to be such a pain. My own op is now going to be around Christmas they think. Love, She. XX

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
27th and 29th would be easier, but 25th would probably be OK at a push. (Its Andy driving me over to you Jude, If that's still on?)Just after his op, makes that harder for him. Love She. XX

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Sorry, just logged on.

Errr 29th is not good for me as I'm working in wigan/manchester that week, and then staying up norf till the 1st Nov.

SORRY. You can carry on without me, I'll only cause trouble :)

Or how about November 8th, 9th 10th, 11th, 12th.

Kind Regards
Craig

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Hi all, that could well be better for me too as I might know what is happening with my son in law by then. Love, She. XX

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Friday the 12th?
Nada, does this suite you?

Just a thought
We could defer this to Dec and all meet up at the office and then pop out for our Xmas get together.......

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
oh yeah sorry. I forgot, Nadas arranging the Xmas TP Moderators party at your place :)

So how are we all fixed for the Friday 12th Nov 2004?

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
it is in my diary. Look forward to meeting you all there.

er.. I guess we await Nada saying they can accommodate us that day?

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hello Nada

many thanks for confirming the date.

Food.... aaaggh. now you are asking Mr Fussy!

What we had last time was fine [but I'd have the children's portion next time]. I'm fine for food as long as
  • 1. it is not curry
  • 2. there is no rice
  • 3. it is not heavily spiced

I found that when looking after Jan I could actually go a full day without food, so you needn't worry about me overmuch!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liz beer