hospital

christmas

Apr 27, 2014
Leicestershire
Hi just to let you know Peter was not well I took him down the walk in centre and the sent him to hospital he had a water infection he was really bad ,he don't know where he is they are going to give him some antibiotics I hope they give him them soon , he has been in there two days and still waiting to see the doctor, do you think he will be better when they give him them,he is weeing himself and it is upsetting him he never does that , can't make sense of anything he says , Christmas xxx

Spamar

Oct 5, 2013
Suffolk
It is criminal to let someone continue without antibiotics. Make yourself thoroughly unpleasant until you get them for your husband, or a very good reason shy he isn't getting them.

Beate

May 21, 2014
London
That makes me so mad. You would get better treatment from a walk in centre or an out of hours duty doctor. With a UTI you have to react fast. A hospital delaying treatment for two days is indeed criminal. Make yourself heard. Demand he gets treatment NOW.

christmas

Apr 27, 2014
Leicestershire
When I go in to day if the doctor has not see him they will know I am there I have had enough keep saying they are waiting for the results of is test he really is not well I told them what tablets he has for is pain in is back and I have not seen them give him anything yet but I want to know what's happening today and they are not going to fob me of wish me look x

christmas

Apr 27, 2014
Leicestershire
When I go in today if the doctor has not been I want to know why and they are not going to fob me of ,they know what tablets he takes and I have not seen them give him any they said they have to get them in I have some but they won't have mine it's stupied when I have them,they better have some today or I will give him some he is in pain with is back but they don't seem bothered wish me luck x

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debbie1968