Hospital

chip

Jul 19, 2005
Scotland
Well thats my husband in hospital he took a seizure yesterday and it knocked him for six. I was involved all day in helping and his care and talking to staff, was also told to forget the visiting hours and go whenever He is being kept in. Getting scaned tomorrow and well looked after. I have also been told that they are not letting him out until i get the proper help care package in place as they were shocked at the lack of help i get. They said we will make sure you get it and relax now you must be exhausted with all you have done. Its took a sezuire and a different hospital for this to happen. He has a room to himself as well. assessment is also being done tomorrow. I've to go in late morning and speak to the staff.

Gill W

Jan 31, 2007
Co. Durham
Hi Chip,

Just to let you know I'm thinking of you and hubby, hope he recovers well and that things get sorted for you.

Isn't it awful that bad things have to happen before these poor people get the help they need? I'm having a hard time getting anything from SS at the moment. They give the impression that they're working hard on their behalf, but then seem to grind to a sticky halt.

Hope things go well for you from now on.

And take that well deserved rest, recharge your batteries. You've earned it.

Love and prayers.

Gill
XX

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi Chip

So sorry your husband's in hospital.

But to be positive, it looks as if the outcome could be a much better care package for you, and you were at the end of your tether. It could be a blessing in disguise.

I hope the meeting tomorrow goes well. Let us know.

Love,

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hi Chip,

It`s seems so unfair that things really do have to come to a head before help is available.

Well at least your difficulties have been recognised, so here`s hoping your outlook will not be quite as stressful from now on.

All the best for tomorrow`s meeting. Try to have a good night`s sleep.

With love

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi chip

Read your post on Russell's thread, but it got sort of buried.

So sorry your husband's not well, and has to stay in hospital. But it could be the best thing -- it will give them a chance to assess him properly, and hopefully when he does come home you'll find him easier to care for.

I'm not surprised you're feeling low. It's upsetting when you are expecting to get him home. Let's hope the news is better today.

Love,