Hospital Dash

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Really sorry to hear that Storm. Hope things have gotten a little better for you. When we don't post we seem to all be in trouble. But we always come back to the fold. Feel free to share your troubles if you want, we are listening. I have had a good old moan and feel better for it.

Chin up Stormy.

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
She has picked up a little Sheila. She's been on IV antibiotics for 48 hrs now and they seem to be helping. The toxic confusion with the Alzheimer's is there but has subsided a bit. She's no longer raving. I think she is beginning to turn the corner. Dad and I are shattered as it has been very tough going leading up to this. There has also been a gastro bug doing the rounds of the hospitals and nursing homes so we have been trying to keep her out of hospital but in the end it was unavoidable. The gastro bug has now left the hospital she's in so we are lucky in a way that we held on.

Hope things are ok with you.

Thanks for all your concern it's very much appreciated.

Lots of love.

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Dear Magic, so pleased to hear things are improving. These tummy bugs are a real nightmare once they get into a hospital or home, so pleased your Mum has managed to avoid that at least. The antibiotics should be slowly kicking in now, so hopefully she will soon be home again. Try to make sure that both your Dad and you get some rest Magic, don't want either of you going down with anything now do we. Love She. XX

storm

Aug 10, 2004
notts
hi all, we have been busy having the disabled shower fitted it was a nightmare! it really upset mums rutine and total confusion enterd for a while. things seem to have settled down a bit now but my keyboard skills have gone to pot what few i had! storm